Lord Roose Bolton[edit | edit source]

He is a Lord of the North, his seat is the Dreadfort (east of Winterfell). He has neither wife nor relatives in the Game.

The only exception is his bastardborn son Ramsay, whom the Player has to defeat during the Quest "The ####### of Bolton". After the Player fulfilled the Quest, his relation to him detoriates to -100. Afterwards,he rides off to swear fealty to House Stark. If Robb Stark has died in the course of the Game,Roose can swear loyalty to King Brandon Stark (60% chance), Lord Edmure Tully (25% chance), or Jaime Lannister (15%).

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.