This quest is quite expensive at over 50,000 coins. It rewards a one handed Valyrian Steel sword.
- Speak with Cetherys in the back room of the Qohor tavern.
- Leave the tavern and visit Elos Mott's shop. (Its at the bottom of the town menu, before "leave")
- Speak with Elos Mott
- Visit the Citadel in Oldtown.
- In the Alchemest's Bend, speak with Maester Ryon.
- The Maester will give you a scroll with four names; Sharako Pendaerys (Lys), Galeo Terys (Lorath),Triach Nyessos Vhassar (Volantis) and Horonno Paenymion (Volantis). Their factions may change during the game, check their page in your notes.
- Find the Lords roaming the map and ask them about Valyrian Steel daggers. You can ask a lord of the same faction where they are.
- Horonno Paenymion will give you a dagger in exchange for a bottle of Tyroshi Pear Brandy. You can buy it in Tyrosh for a 200 coins, or you can get one from the city's hidden chest.
- Galeo Terys he will sell you a dagger for 5,000 coins.
- Sharako Pendaerys will sell you a Valyrian Dagger for 10,000 coins.
- Triach Nyessos Vhassar will sell you a dagger for 15,000 coins.
- Return to Elos Mott with your four Valyrian Steel Daggers. Choose which blade you want (See below for stats).
- Leave and re-enter the shop and pay Elos 20,000 coins.
All three swords have the same stats with the exception of reach.
Swing - 41c
Thrust - 43p
Speed - 115
Grievence - 82 reach
Spineripper - 74 reach
Windsong - 92 reach
Each of the blades also have Bonus against shields.
The appearances of the swords are fairly similar, with the stabbing blade bearing no cross-guard, and the other two with small guards.
In version 3.0 all swords have 87 reach, 41c and 41p; same as any other one-handed Valyrian sword.
Earlier versions have swords with a reach between 81 - 83
Swing - 39c
Thrust - 41p
Speed - 115
Curved Crossguard (81 reach)
Stabbing Blade (83 reach)
Short arming sword (82 reach)